Auto-Estradas XXI – Subconcessionária Transmontana, S.A. (hereinafter called “Auto-Estradas XXI” and best identified infra), holder and operator of the Website www.aetransmontana.pt (henceforth “Website”), complies in total all legal regulations concerning data privacy, namely, the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and the law 58/2019, from August 8th . For all due legal purposes, you can find a complete identification and the contacts of the Responsible Entity for the Processing of Personal Data below:
- Denomination: Auto-Estradas XXI – Subconcessionária Transmontana, S.A.
- Corporate Body Identification Number / Commercial Register: 508 442 095;
- Headquarters and address: CAM – Centro de Assistência e Manutenção, Lugar da Lameira de Gache, 5000-131 Lamares
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 259 320 040
- Responsible for Personal Data Protection’s Phone Number: 259 320 040.
The use of the website may imply the collection of personal data concerning the user, to ensure the correct operation and the optimization of the user’s experience. Personal data handling during the use of the website will be done under the following terms:
1. Responsible for Personal Data Protection
Auto-Estradas XXI is the entity responsible for the processing of personal data provided by the users of our website.
2. Purpose and Legal Grounds of Personal Data Processing
As the functionalities of the Website that use your personal data may be, they can be used for different purposes. Hereupon, we will mention those purposes and the applicable Legal Grounds:
- Allow all users of the Website to consult their items in debt that come from tolls and administrative costs referring to the use of the Transmontana Highway (Auto-Estrada Transmontana). The applicable Legal Ground to the processing of your Personal Data is the performance of a task of public interest, in which Auto-Estradas XXI was invested in, by force of the Contract of Sub-Licence signed between EP – Estradas de Portugal, S.A.) and Auto-Estradas XXI, SA, on December 9th, 2008.
- In order to reply to all demands and requests for clarification that the Users of the Website present through the Chatbox. The appliable legal Ground is our legitimate interest in clarifying your doubts and provide them any requested information.
3. Storage Period for Personal Data
The Personal Data gathered will be stored during the fulfilment of their purpose, as well as during the necessary period to meet any legal obligations that Auto-Estradas XXI must obey.
4. Transmission of Personal Data
We may communicate your Personal Data to third parties to fulfil legal obligations which in each case can be appliable or in cases when it is deemed necessary for the provision of services to be contracted.
Whenever the Processing of Personal Data is done by external service providers, who act as subcontractors, strict criteria are followed when selecting the service providers, in order to meet its obligations in data protection, committing to subscribe with them a data processing agreement.
5. Data Subjects’ Rights
As the data holder you have the following rights concerning the treatment of your personal data:
- Access: You may obtain information about the use of your personal data, as well as consult your personal data included in files of this association.
- Rectification: You will be able to change your personal data when it is incorrect, as well as complete the one which is incomplete.
- Deletion: You will be able to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered
- Opposition: In some situations, you might request that your personal data stops being processed. We will cease the personal data processing, except in case there are legal motives or to declare, exercise or defence of rights in an administrative, judicial or extrajudicial proceeding.
- Data Processing Limitations: You will be able to request the limitation of your personal data processing in the following situations: (a) during the contestation of the accuracy of your personal data; (b) when the processing is illegal and you have already opposed to it and asked for limitation in the use of your personal data; (c) when we no longer need to process your personal data, but it is needed to the exercise or defence of rights in an administrative, judicial or extrajudicial proceeding; (d) when you have opposed to your personal data processing for the fulfilment of an obligation of public interest or to satisfy a legitimate interest, as long as there are legit motives for the processing, they prevail over yours
- Portability: To a certain extent you might have the right, in a structural format, of current use and automatic reading, of all the personal data you have provided us and that was obtained from your relationship with us, as well as transmitting to other entities
If you have any questions or intend to exercise the rights above spoken, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To exercise your rights, in case it is needed, we can also request you to send a document that proves your identity. You should also mention the right you want to exercise. The exercise of right is free of charge, except for a manifestly unfounded, excessive, reiterated request.
Lastly, we remark that complaints can be presented alongside the competent control authorities – National Commission of Data Protection (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados) – through the website www.cnpd.pt.